Legal Counsel For Both Life & After Death
"Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes
de Jesus Law Group is experienced at administering estates, trusts, wills, and probate. We work with the family and other advisors to transfer assets as quickly as possible, resolve outstanding issues, and ensure that all legal requirements are satisfied within the legal deadlines to ensure smooth administration of trusts for your heirs. Our team will make the process as easy as possible for you and your family.
We will accomplish the following as needed, without delay and with respect for your privacy and your family relationships:
- Identification, collection, and determination of assets and values;
- Guidance on payment of debts, expenses, and taxes from estate and trust assets;
- Submission of necessary accountings;
- Advice as to distribution of jointly held assets, life insurance, and retirement benefits that pass outside a will or trust;
- Notifying all heirs and beneficiaries of the trust;
- Guidance on whether state and federal, generation-skipping transfer, and gift tax returns need to be filed
Many times when people think of estate planning they think of a will or life insurance plan or even employer benefits someone would receive upon your death. Estate planning is much more than that. It’s a comprehensive plan that addresses all types of contingencies from your disability, incapacity, illness and death and what would happen in each of those circumstances.
- Legal Life Planning
- Kids Protection Plan
- Special Needs Trust
- Asset Protection